Wednesday, May 25, 2011

undercover prostitution

I'm in some sort of factory where they're fixing cars. I'm parking my car in a spot and a man approaches me to tell my sister and I our assignment. This man works for the FBI (or something like that) and asks my sister and I if we're sure that we want to do this.

We're apparently going to be going undercover as prostitutes so we can catch one of the biggest sex traffickers in the country/world (?). I ask what will happen if they ask us to do stuff, expecting that he'll say, "Don't worry, we've got inside men that will help you out" or maybe "You won't have to do anything, we'll catch him before then." But noooo, he instead replies, "Well, this is what you knew you were getting yourself into."

Whoa. What? I ain't becoming no prostitute to catch this guy. So I think to myself that I won't have to do anything. All the agents will come in by then. So my sister and I still agree to go undercover. I'm getting ready and wearing layers and layers of clothes.

And then... I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment