Thursday, May 5, 2011

late for flight to France

I'm in my apartment [although I've never seen this place before] and my flight to France is scheduled to leave at 7:30pm. I'm taking my time making sure I have everything in my one luggage.
I'm in a car and someone's driving me to the airport.. it's only a 5 minute drive, it's right around the corner and I didn't even know. I have extra time so I decide to walk back home and add some things to my luggage. I realize I have to go so I'm rushing and I'm walking around the streets. I can't find the street where I turned to get to the airport. I then realize that I don't have my luggage with me.

Being lost and not having my luggage anyway, I go back to the house. I run up the stairs and right when I get there, my family is coming back from a trip. I want them to drive me to the airport but I realize they just got back and must be tired so I don't ask them. I rush down the stairs and realize I forgot my luggage again, so I rush back up to get my luggage. I look at my watch and it says 7:53. I can't believe it!!! I missed my flight! My family's trying to console me, telling me I can get another flight, but I just start crying.

And then... I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment