Sunday, May 15, 2011

pretty bird

I'm on the roof of some castle that I just climbed. The door opens and I've been caught, but the two men who come out don't see anything wrong with me being on the roof. They don't know I've trespassed.

A bird comes out of the doorway flying near me. It's the most beautiful bird I've ever seen. [My description of it can't even begin to describe its beauty.] It's small and grey but some of its feathers are metallic purple, green, turquoise, and blue. The bird flies and lands on the man's hand and I ask him if I could take a picture of it. But before I take out my camera, the bird flies off his hand and is flying above us.

Out of nowhere, the other man now has a gigantic hawk on his arm. It spreads its wings and I get scared it'll start attacking me so I back off. It flies above us and then it suddenly grabs the other bird, the really pretty one, and all I can see are feathers falling down from the sky. The hawk killed the other bird.

And then... I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment