Thursday, May 26, 2011

flashmob

I'm sitting on the floor in the middle of the mall with a couple of friends. Other people are doing this too. Apparently, a flashmob just happened [I don't remember if I got to see it or not].

Then, a guy from my cohort, Adam, gets up and stands in the middle of the crowd. He whips off his beanie and he has somewhat long hair. I tell my friend, "Look! It looks like he's about to dance or something." And as soon as I finish my sentence, he starts dancing. I'm so confused and don't know what's happening until my other Master's friend, Kelly, gets up too and dances besides him.

It's a flashmob!!!!
My other friends, Angie and Lia, stand up and are a part of it. [I'm a little butt hurt they never invited me to be a part of this since I've always wanted to be part of a flashmob. Thanks guys.] 

Other people I don't know stand up and start dancing too. It's not that big though, only about 15-20 people, but I'm having so much fun watching them! Finally, the dance is over and Lia, who used to do ballet [I don't know if that's even true], starts doing pirouettes really fast and spinning around.

And then... I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment